Thursday, July 3, 2014

June 30, 2014


Hey Guys!!

How is everyone doing? Man it was a good week this past week! But it was a burner!!! It was a really hot week! We are all nice and farmer tanned up! haha but the work was really good this past week!. We had our baptism on Saturday! It went really good! Aaron was really happy and really excited! And his dad was really happy and nervous when he did the baptism, but all in all it went really good! I have felt really grateful for the success that we have been seeing here in our area and the success that I have seen in my past areas, There is just something that that tells me that I can do more! I feel like I need to talk to every single person that I see! And this week its now my goal to take every opportunity that I get to help someone new understand how the Gospel has been restored here in the earth again. 

This past week and especially today and I'm not sure why but I have just felt really grateful to be here and to be a missionary to be able to represent our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ. We have been working really well this past week. We started to go through our area book and look at ou rinvestigators that we have progressing and the next ones that are preparing for baptism. After cleaing up some of the old investigators that were not progressing really well we ended up with 3 or 4 progressing investigators and that can be ready to make baptismal covenants. But we need more! We have been working alot with Paulina whos aunt is in active and we are still waiting for her to come to church with us! We have been visiting then like 3 or 4 times a week, but we  need to be able to see them in church.

We had a really good conference with our mission President on Saturday also. He talked a lot about how important it is that we contact each and everyday. He put a goal with us that we have 14 new investigators each day! At the end of the conference we watched a video of when the Prophet announced The Work of Salvation last year. It was really cool, I saw faces there in the MTC that I recognized and to hear that we are a part of the most important work that there is made me feel really blessed to be here right now. I hope you all know that I love you so much! 

Elder Liljenquist

No comments:

Post a Comment