Saturday, November 2, 2013

October 28, 2013


Hey Everyone!

Sorry! I don't have much time to write very much but we had a pretty good week! The only crappy thing is that I have been a little bit sick to the stomach the past couple of days! It sucks! But other than that we have had somewhat of a good week! Friday, because Saturday was stake conference, we had our baptism for Yareli! She was so excited and couldn't wait for it to happen! It was really cool to because it was my companions first baptism of his mission! I was happy that he was able to baptize her. Everything went really well! The service was really good and this week we are going to go buy her a hymn book for a present! I am feeling better and excited to get back to work! We should be seeing more baptisms for the next month of November! So weird that I am going to be 20 the next week! I love and miss all of you soo much!

 Elder Liljenquist
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment